my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
[html]
-Finally has time to post!- Seriously, fuck school.

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Ah, yes, the city. The crimson-accented woman was optimistic and hopeful when she thought of that city. There were a handful of random towns around the Outpost and she'd always enjoyed the various literature and knick-knacks she found amongst the rubble. Halifax sounded even more glorious--once she'd gone, she was quite certain she would be swallowed up by the looming buildings and entranced by their treasures for days. Oi'm gonna check it out shortly, yea. There's a couple 'f things Oi'm hoping to find there, but I wanted t'make sure Oi caught up with yeh first.. 'n maybe Gabriel. She had to keep her priorities straight.
Maz shook her head and rolled her eyes slightly at the thought of Anselm running amok, impregnating various females at random. What, had he just hit puberty or something? Although she didn't find it particularly objectionable from a moral standpoint, she did find it kind of irresponsible. Then again, it took two to tango--presumably their mothers had been well aware he would later vanish and they'd be left bearing the brunt of childrearing on their own. For it all, Anselm hadn't been deceptive on that front... though Maserati herself had no way of knowing. She almost wished she could find her birth mother (if she were even alive) and ask her some questions; she wasn't sure any answers she got from Anselm would be very straightforward. So it went.
Oi dun know my birth mother, 's it turns out. She left me 'n Detroit in the care of my adopted family when we were just born. Kendra 'n Gale are my real parents, 's far as Oi'm concerned. Oi grew up with them 'n a handful of others--Gale's brother Ross 'n their friend Bran. They were all from a place overseas called Ireland. Other than that some drifters came 'n went, toward the end before Oi left there was a dingo named Boomer from another place called Australia. We all lived southwest 'f here and further inland. It was a really peaceful area. Her tone was warm as she reflected on her youth, but now her voice dropped slightly: Oi'd always thought it was perfect growin' up, 'n now it's weird convincin' myself it wasn't all a lie. She'd enjoyed it there and knew she would return once she was ready. For now, she was very content having found her half-sister. Ryan would be her default companion while she was here, although Savina and Lubomir might be close seconds. So far, she hadn't met anyone she didn't like... though that may have been luck. As long as she stayed out of the packs' fur and out of anybody's way, she would be fine.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread