my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
Auhgreed. [html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Hmm," Ryan replied with a soft smile, thinking about Maserati’s vastly different childhood. It was strange to have her here in front of Ryan, her own half sister. She would have never imagined in the rest of her years that she would ever come to find that she had a sibling, let alone two; even if they weren’t entirely her blood. "I guess it makes you wonder," studying the red coloration adorning Maz’s fur, "about what’s possible."

Suddenly Ryan remembered her purpose for having traveled into the Dampwoods. Valkyrie, still very small and only a few weeks old, was tucked away in the soft skins of their den. She had come to fetch some small game, giving Val a look at what eventually would become her primary diet. "Do you mind," she started, lifting herself from the ground and swiping the loose dirt from her coat, "if we look for some food? Just something small, if we can find it. I was gonna bring something back for Val, and I don’t want to leave her alone for too long."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread