my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Really? Thanks," Ryan responded, nodding her head in agreement. That would be awfully helpful, considering there was no father to pawn Valkyrie off to when Ryan needed some time to herself. Mostly, this didn’t bother her, since the girl was so young and had completely captivated the Inferni woman. But there would be times, she was sure, that she wouldn’t mind getting a puppysitter. "Maybe I'll take you up on that sometime."

"That sounds like a good idea. I was thinking something small like that, just to give her the idea of meat. She seemed a little interested already." She gave a quick scan around them, trying to decide where they could go. "Maybe you could check out that way," she pointed to her left, "and I’ll go this way," and she motioned towards her right. "Uhh, and I’ll call if I find something. Shouldn’t take too long." She grinned then, moving a few steps, before stopping to lean against a tree trunk. "Sound good?" And then the woman did something that was a rarity of her – she began shifting down to four legs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread