can’t find the way cause the way is gone
[html]
Your posts are about a good enough length, but I'm just gonna put a friendly reminder that people typically like posts around 200 words. It's hard sometimes, especially with a joining thread, but I'm just letting you know. You're doing fine thus far. :3

Jefferson was hardly surprised when she grew very obviously more nervous at his arrival. The reasons of that were variable; she was a stranger in a strange land, after all. She didn't know the traditions that laid there, nor where the danger lurked or who could yet be trusted. There were a number of strange faces and personalities lurking the many territories he'd limped his way through over time--Haku, Deuce, even Laruku, who was now dead--but plenty to be trusted as well. At first glance, he wasn't one of them. The monstrosity that was Phoenix Valley's Patriarch on the outside, considering his scars and handicaps, luckily ran thin when it came to his personality. Yes, he was an ass sometimes, but at least he wouldn't kill at random anymore.

Jefferson watched her cautiously, somewhat concerned for her odd shakiness. He was growing used to characters being so uptight about his appearance, but her worries seemed to lurk beyond that. "Relax," he said gently, attempting a slight smile. "This is Phoenix Valley... claimed packlands. I'm Jefferson. I tell people what to do." Was that sarcasm, or a joke? Well, it was true either way. An unofficial title, perhaps. "Are you looking for something?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread