can’t find the way cause the way is gone
"I understand...we're all alike." No more comforting words could have been spoken to her at that moment. Her drooping tail twitched slightly, unsure if she should wag it at the possibilities. There had been many possibilities before, and with all of them as soon as she had gotten her hopes up, they were crushed under some cruel or sadistic joke.

Again, she didn't believe that was the case here. Jefferson seemed too kind and endearing for tricks of that nature. Not to mention, he gave off an air of authority. Elain knew not if he was of authority, but is seemed engrained in him.

What can I offer? Did he want a trade? A bargain? She had no worldly goods to speak of, as was apparent by her lack of pockets and bags; she wasn't even adorned with jewelry or clothing as she had seen some luperci. Perhaps he meant talents? "If it is talents and trades you mean, I have no trade. While with my pack, I shadowed my mother as she helped care for the pups and my aunt with the healing. I can't say I am adept at healing, but I do seem to have a way with the young pups."

Would being a glorified pupsitter and half-way decent healer help her? He had said there was room, now she just needed luck to be on her side. The tawny lycan threw a quick glance of her eyes to the sky, pleading with a higher power in her thoughts to help her through this interview of sorts. Please.... please...

Messages In This Thread