Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
1. Character Name: Husk Erumm
2. Character Birthdate (including year): July 17
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: hadowlycanart@yahoo.com">shadowlycanart@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): I don't have one ;-;
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I previously played Vexx from Esper Hollow, but I dropped him and left for a while BUT NOW I'M BACK Big GrinDD

My post-
Trudging up the hill, Husk was thinking to himself. He was thinking to himself about how much he hated traveling. He left his family years ago, and didn't care how they were now, but he hadn't been able to stay in a single place since he left. He always got kicked out of anywhere by a current resident, or a crazy one he didn't want to mess with. Traveling tired him, and he hated to be tired. It made him feel weak and inferior. Another thing he hated. Everyone tried to make him feel like that because of his little "accident", but he refused to be convinced. He scratched his mask and combed his fur with his claws. even his arms were tired. Worst part was, he was lost. That, he wasn't afraid to accept. He knew other occupied this area, and he would be found eventually. He sat down under a nice shady tree, and poured water from his container onto his exposed eye, to keep it from drying out.

Messages In This Thread