Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
[html]
I'd wouldn't let your character get too cocky in that position, especially with Jefferson greeting. He could easily get attacked. Jefferson jumps to analyze new faces, but he can be swayed to letting Husk stay easily, but I'm playing him realistically and not treating you like a joiner (even though we want members).

This creature was a bit relaxed--too relaxed for Jefferson's liking, inevitably. The stranger was not only relaxing leisurely on his lands, but responding rather cockily behind that mask. Jefferson usually cared little for such behavior, but a stranger? Not only that, but one who wanted to stay there. The Patriarch rolled his eye and sighed--of all things he had to tend to as Phoenix Valley's leader, this was the one thing he wished DaVinci would have taken care of. He hated new faces, especially when they didn't know what they were doing. Especially when they were pushing at his temper.

"Oh, the weather's just terrible," he grumbled sarcastically, affixing his green eye on the easygoing, reclining creature. "I'm not here to scare anybody. I'm here to protect my pack." A deep grimace darkened his face. "With that goddamn attitude, I can see why you got thrown out. No, I don't think we have room for idiots. Get out." His eye thinned, his scowl thickened. His name hadn't even entered the air.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread