Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
I know what you mean. XD Husk was only kidding. He's a dork like that. and he does get really cocky, Karma hasn't kick him in the ass. Yet.

Husk laughed and wheezed a little, complements from his little "injury". "Relax old man, I was only joking. I know just how careful when one has to be when there are crazies out there. Especially when one has many others to worry about." I've been there, he thought to himself. His smile had ceased from his face, and he looked out at the horizon. He wished he hadn't. that's what got him in his situation in the first place. He poured some more water on his eye, to get his mind off the subject. It burned a little, but he liked to keep his eye."So, since you're probably still angry at me for both that childish comment and the sarcastic name calling that followed, I will exeunt. I understand you don't like childish, idiot types floating around your neck of the woods. I wasn't gonna stay anyway, I have a long ways to go."

Husk was actually good at lying, since he did it so much these days. It was a lie that he had a long way to go, since well, he had nowhere to go. He would just wander amok wherever he was. He got up and put on his little pack. Before he turned around though, he looked at the Patriarch in the eye. "By the way, they didn't kick me out cause of 'additude'. They kicked me out cause they deemed me too...'handicapped'.... to be useful to the pack. Just cause I'm missing a face, and a top jaw while I'm at it, I don't sit around and be catered all day. I don't like feeling weak. I hate it." He turned around and went on his way. "See ya."

Messages In This Thread