Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jefferson isn't going to ask him to stay after already sending him away. I hope you realize this... XD

They didn't have a healer, and they had no room for idiots. That was what Jefferson had established in his mind already. Phoenix Valley was no masquerade for masked jackasses to go waltzing around on, and there was no exception to that rule. Husk mentioned the reasoning for the odd-looking mask--something wrong with his face, whatever it was, Jefferson had stopped listening--but what the Patriarch found somewhat interesting was that the creature who seemed to "accept" his handicap had made no effort to settle the situation. He'd come face to face with a slightly similar personality type, not to mention a gimpy leg and lack of one eye, and yet Husk had decided to go on his way just as easily. It was a test, and it seemed he'd failed it.

Jefferson watched him start away, sure that he would not continue traipsing on his lands, and shrugged before turning himself and moving in the opposite direction. So much for that, it seemed.

[/html]

Note: Husk decided to rejoin with a different character (Vexx, I believe). This post is being closed and archived as a result. ^_^

Messages In This Thread