looking over my shoulder
[html]

He knew it wasn't right. Mothers weren't supposed to abandon their children so young and leave them for their older siblings and other family members to take care of, just as fathers weren't supposed to live miles away from them, isolated and labeled dangerous half the time. Everyone around him already accepted it as normal, but even though no one had ever told him so, he knew it wasn't right and no matter how frequent an occurance it came to be, it would never be right. I jes' wish I knew why, Arkham admitted and the words came out a lot easier than they might have a few weeks ago, Gabriel says she's left before n' come back, but that this time it's for good. I jes' wanna know why. Was it them? Was that a logical conclusion or was he just a little bit self-centered thinking that they were the reason for everything? But really, sometimes it really felt like no one wanted them.

Why did you leave? His eldest brother had also mentioned that his father had left and returned and it seemed like Arkham was collecting reasons from everyone. Faolin had been looking for her family, had been afraid of something; Rachias just wanted to find their father. And he knew too, that Gabriel had left for a reason, but he had never ventured to ask that one. He had a feeling it wasn't something he would understand just yet anyway. And maybe that was the nature of Ahren's reason as well, but it was too late to take it back now. Lots of people seem to leave, huh?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread