looking over my shoulder
[html]

Reasons. Everyone seemed to have their own, but none were willing to share. They were private things, he understood, but insight was hard to get and he felt better if he at least tried. But perhaps it was as that one-eyed grey wolf had said on the beach -- everyone left to discover themselves or something. And he would understand when it came to that. And yet, even now, the coyote pup had begun to question his own identity as a person, as a member of his own family, of Inferni, of this strange and curious society. Where was his place and how would he find it? Was it here with his sister and "issue"-ridden father or was it back near the ocean with the rest of his family that had either not wandered off to find themselves or who had done so and actually returned? Was he a big enough person to really choose? Was there a right or wrong answer?

Arkham sighed a little child's sigh. I guess so, he conceeded and stood up again to take a few steps forward. Do'ye know where my dad lives 'round here?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread