Tell me a STORY
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He watched her silently when she stepped in, that sarcastic and habitual scowl on his face once again when she ever-so-nonchalantly took a seat beside him. The brute did pick up on her sigh after he'd selfishly mocked her--it seemed she had some actual personality beneath the surface after all--but it was quickly dropped and forgotten soon thereafter. She peered at his book and, finding it a distraction or means for conversation, the Patriarch noted his page and tossed the book aside. For a brief moment he inhaled deeply and savored the scent and warmth of the burning hearth in his lungs before releasing it once more, internally preparing himself for the annoyance that had walked in on him.

"Eh, you're already here," he shrugged, shaking his head. If she was going to tell him her story, then it may as well be then rather than coming back later to annoy and interrupt him a second time. There wasn't much point to that, after all. "Sure, whatever," he shrugged. Jefferson had never been one for stories and fairytales; the brute was a bit too down-to-earth for such whimsicalities, but he wasn't complaining. If she was going to stay here, he was going to have to know something about her, even if he didn't really want to. "Go ahead, but if you put me to sleep, don't wake me up." After all, he hadn't been sleeping well lately.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread