Tell me a STORY
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinnie really didn't mind Monsieur Jefferson's manner. His lack of gentleman behavoir was part of him, and it only added to his character in Whinnie's opinion. Smirking gently she only looked away from him when he commented absent mindedly. The strawberry blonde women passed him dropping down in front of the warm fire. She didn't care to look at the male while she told her story. He would most likey just be the usual grump. Fred took in a breath letting the warmth seep into her skin and comfort wash over her. Weather this pack would be home for long she wasn't really sure, she only hoped that this would turn out better then the last go around.

"Oui, Monsieur I am already here." Whinifred said in her deeply accented english. His remark about sleep made her smile drop and she looked over her shoulder. "Monsiuer, pardon me for saying that a man like you seems to need the sleep." Turning back to the fire Whinifred couldn't help but scold herself for the comment. With the males temper she had seen before she was sure he wouldn't act kindly to it. So without giving him to much time to think on it she moved into her story.

"This is not my first pack. Though I guess it doesn't take an intellegant to figure it out. My last pack was my birth pack, though I don't think I could find much left to call them but traidors. When I was born my father was almost sure I would die, I was the runt of my mothers litter." Whinnie paused listening to her audiance for just a second. The female would leave if he did fall asleep and not disturb him. "When I did live it was almost as bad as if I had died. My pack didn't know what to do with me I was small and weak compared to my brothers. So the council saw it fit to make me their nagotiator." Whinifred turned and looked over her shoulder, her blue eyes watching silently, her face a mask of no emotions.

Turning back to the fire after a mintue she continued. "Though I had no problem with the path they had chosen for me, it seemed harsh treatment. I was approaching my first birthday, when they asked me to finally speak with another pack in are area. It was a pack that my own had shared bad blood with over a long amount of time from what I had heard from the others. As the nagotiator I went to the border with two males of high rank in the pack, the leader wasn't to come." Fred paused looking into the fire. Her heart rolled in her chest.

What would Monsieur Jefferson do when he found out what she had done? Taking in a deep breath the french women pushed it from her mind. It would do her no good to think on it. "It was then I found as I negotiated peace, what the leader of our pack had offered for the rival pack to leave us be." Fred stared deep into the fire watching it burn. "Three females. They gave them three females. Me, my sister Onita, and another female from my pack named Norma. So they took me and the other two females were brought later, I apparently had found a better purpose them Nagotiator, since I had negotiated my own en-slavment. You could say I was angry, but I guess anger would justify what I did to my pack for their betrayal, and selfish act. "

A smile pulled onto the french womens face. It was slow and almost malicious. "They thought I would just let them take me with out even a word uttered; they were wrong. I bartered with the other pack, my freedom for ever secret and weakness my former family had. Of course they took it, I gladdly watched them slaughter each one of that pack. Since they had not felt any regret it betraying me, I have no regret in returning the favor." Whinnie stopped her smile had faded with the memories of blood and screams of people she had grown up around. It hadn't mattered, not after they had showed how little they meant to each other. Whinifred had left out alot, but it was the basic details of her past, Monsieur Jefferson didn't and probably wouldn't want to hear about the rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread