Tell me a STORY
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
At her reply to his witty little retort about sleeping, Jefferson snickered and leaned back in his chair, deciding to give the french foreigner her due share of attention and focus. The Patriarch's nestled smirk disappeared slowly at her tale, wholly unfortunate and rather disappointing to say the least. At times, he found himself shaking his head, appalled by the idiocy of some characters, and again at her reaction and end result of the switch and revenge. He believed it all, as unbelievable as it was, and he frowned when she finally turned to him.

"You've been through some shit," he said subtly, as if hardly finding any words of reply. The fact that she'd had her whole pack killed in the end came across as a surprise to him, and he found himself a little more on edge than before. In fact, he sent her a pretty dark look at first--a silent warning, perhaps--but soon leaned back again and relaxed thereafter. "Let's just say you won't have to plot out any more genocide around here. At least, I would recommend you not doing so." He gave her a look, then erupted into a lazy yawn. "I've killed plenty myself; I shouldn't even be talking. It's nothing to be proud of, you know."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread