Tell me a STORY
[html]

Whinifred kept staring into his fire. Her blue and green eyes narrowed from the effort it took to stare straight at the bright light. Monsieur Jefferson had listened to her past, and hadn't fallen asleep thankfully. Of course she hadn't wanted to tell the leader this when she had first arrived. It would have made him question weather he should let her into his pack. Whinifred liked it here in Phoenix Valley, it was starting to become comfortable. Whinnie turned and smiled gently at Jefferson. His words were humorus to her. "Je voudrais mourir avant de trahir mon nouveau pack"

Whinifred's french words were said with a passion. The decleration was meant more for herself then for Monsieur Jefferson. Her eyes went up to his that gentle smile on her young face. "I won't be doing anything like that Monsieur. I promise." Fred had had a feeling that her leader had killed before. Many had to kill to live. Though Whini had only ripped out the throat of two wolves in her life, most of her pack had been killed by her betrayl.

"Death is just that Monsieur. A passage into the next step, an end to a lesson. That is what I believe. That's why I don't fear death, or giving it to some one." The french women kept watching the leader as she spoke. Moving closer to the leader Whinifred tilted her head in question. "Tell me monsieur Jefferson is that why you are so unhappy?" Her gaze was questioning. She wanted to understand him, only if to know him better. The she wolf was sure he wouldn't let her know. Like most males he would want to keep it to himself and deal with it. Wouldn't he?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread