Tell me a STORY
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Evidently, Jefferson did not understand the foreign words she replied with, but the heartfelt tone in which they were said were reassuring anyway. The brute nodded when she returned with English, hardly pleased or impressed with her just yet but nonetheless on a more neutral standpoint than he had felt when she'd first entered the room. Her views on death were unique--not necessarily wrong, but unique and different from his own--and the Patriarch's eye affixed on her strictly as she spoke on the subject. Needless to say, the hybrid wasn't jumping to trust her just yet. He was still giving her chances... still waiting to see if she was going to earn a name for herself in his other other than being an annoyance.

She moved closer and questioned him. The coziness in the girl put him on edge; she did strike him as the type who might try seduction to get her way with things, but he was always one to jump to conclusions anyway. He chuckled a little at her question. "You think that's why I'm unhappy?" The green-eyed wolf looked up at her, lips still slightly upturned and grimness devoid from his voice. "I've killed hundreds and I don't remember any of them. I don't know or care about my own family unless they recognize me and care first." The leaned forward a little, eye almost sinister in manner. "And on top of it all, I have to take care of a pack full of miscreants and dreamers just like you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread