ticket to love.
[html]

Out of Character

I AM TOO ZOMG!

In Character

Well that was suave. Kol winced as the heavy-looking tool fell from the wolf's grip and landed square on his large foot. She couldn't help a soft chuckle as he hopped about, looking every bit the goofy dork as his first impression shattered. There was no denying his attractiveness, but the calm and collected intensity he had portrayed while working suddenly fell away along with his hammer. Yet Kol had to admit this bumbling brute was a breath of fresh air, compared to all of the emo, wangsty, hardcore badass males she was so used to. The Stormbringer smiled as she shielded the sun from her eyes, those violet orbs settling on the male's gaze and focusing. "I asked who the hell raised you, but apparently you really are deaf!"

As bumbling as he seemed to be, at least the male's attention was focused at her now, instead of creating that piercing racket from a few moments before. Lowering her hand, the black female took a few steps closer, moving out of the sun's far-too-bright rays and into the shade of the tree in which the luperci was perched. "So, if you don't mind me asking...what exactly are you doing anyway? Aside from giving all of Dahlia de Mai a migraine, that is." Well, perhaps not all of Dahlia. Kol still couldn't understand just how in the hell her roommate was still curled up and knocked out back in her bed. She swore Lexey could sleep through a damn earthquake if it came to that.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread