if tomorrow never comes
DaVinci couldn't help but snort in disbelieve at the words that the golden woman offered him. Company was one of the last things he needed and he wasn't even for certain just what type of company she was offering. The male gazed at her a moment before he spoke bluntly. "I've lived with ghosts since the day I was born, they don't bother me anymore." If she knew the truth of it, he was a ghost, he'd always been one. A perfect little replica of the male who'd tormented and raped his mother. The walking dead, the living terror. A soft sigh escaped his lips before he gave up on thinking of the ghost.

He took up the pace of his patrol once more, the woman would follow or she would be left behind, he had things to do and if she did wish to keep him company it would be on his own time. Her voice seemed to taunt him as she drew on what she didn't know. DaVinci couldn't help but stop in his tracks as he turned about and said darkly. "She did it for family, not for love. She tried to kill me once. Don't judge what you don't know.." He wished that she hadn't decided to become his companion today but he had little choice in it, as she seemed stubborn enough to follow him anywhere.

He'd taken to tracing his age old path once more, the mumbled accent following him as she spoke of others of the lands and how he seemed to be the only fool she'd been able to find today. His tagged and ringed ears flashed slightly as they ticked back and forth, showing that the male indeed was listening though he wished he didn't have to. "It's no surprise Jefferson didn't take to you.. Then again, sweet Jefferson doesn't take to many." he said with a bit of a chuckle.

The last soft words she spoke in another language didn't go under the radar as DaVinci spoke up. "I heard that.." he said in a rather frumpy tone as he stopped to brush against an old stone fence that was part of their bounderies. Turning to face the girl he raised a brow at her, wondering now just what sort of company she was trying to toss upon him, this whole time he'd been trying to do his best to ignore the woman that had turned into his colorful shadow.

Messages In This Thread