Can you forgive me for trying again?
[html]

I'm doing okay, just wish this kid would hurry and pop out so I can get back to work. As for the haunted house, i was mocking my ex-roomie. She freaked out over every noise. It's not haunted, persay. I do believe it retained some memory of a bad relationship that hasn't resolved itself, but there are no actual ghosts here. And how are you my dear? Smile Finished, BTW.

Soran stood and stared, and Deuce was afraid she'd upset the lady woman. But then she moved forward and embraced her. Deuce found herself wrapping her arms around the woman tightly, holding her close. It had been too long, and she'd been afraid the woman had fled the lands again. She nuzzled her face into the woman's neck, inhaling her scent. At her feet, Willow leanded against her legs, pressing against Deuce as if jealous of the embrace.
Deuce didn't want to let go again, didn't want the embrace to stop. She was so lonely anymore that she was willing to cling to the first wolf willing to show her kindness. Deuce stroked the woman's mane tenderly. "Soran, I've missed you so very much. how have you been?" Her voice was husky with the emotions she was trying to supress.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread