Little did they know
DaVinci could not help but be a bit disappointed in the large brute before him. He was hoping to offend the creature and see some sort of emotion from the stranger but he didn't seem to do anything but grin like a dope and offer an idiots reply as well. The words he was greeted with here were not what he wanted to hear either. He was hoping the doggish male was lost but it would only be his luck that along with disappointment he would be having another run of bad luck. His ears twitched slightly as he eyed the other as he seemed to be doing the general everyday run of the mill slight plead slight request for a home for all seasons.

The steele hued hybrid just yawned, his jaw cracking as he displayed his boredom at the male's request as he cut off any other words the male might have coming his way. "Yeah, yeah.. We've heard that story a million times buddy, get on with it.." His whiskered twitched as he tried to keep from smirking at the stranger. Everyone within the pack knew that DaVinci was born and bred a brat. Now it seemed all those even wanting to beg a bone from the pack would as well. He might not think much of himself but he did his job and was likeable enough within his pack, he didn't need the love of the world to want to live."I guess we have to do this the proper way then.. Lysanderrr.." he said as he dragged out the poor fellows name mockingly. "I'm DaVinci, the pack's Savant, second in command." He eyed the male to see what he thought of such a character actually assiting in leading a pack, anyone could tell DaVinci didn't look like he belonged in the mists of a bunch of wolves.. but neither did this freak of nature either.

He ran his tongue over his teeth repeatedly as though something was irritating him as he leaned back in boredom and asked. "Anything about you that would just dazzle me, anything about you that would really blow me away?" Now he was just picking on the poor guy. It wasn't like the hybrid leader wasn't going to let him into the pack, they would find out later how deep his loyalties would root themselves within the pack.

Messages In This Thread