Little did they know
[html]

Lysander had to consciously keep his tail from wagging as the higher ranked wolf told him to shut up and shrugged off his compliments. It took so little to get others to snap, Lysander almost grew bored of the game sometimes, almost. “Of course, of course sir, I apologize…” Apologizing for apologizing, he saw nervous creatures and stupid creatures do it often and he mocked them flawlessly. Brainless and worried, he knew how well he played the part, he had after all spent enough time around others that fit the description.

The husky paused, his face fell, as if he were blown away his list of attributes had not gotten him in door. Stammering and stumbling, Ly’s words faltered as they came from his mouth. “Errm, what’s else? Ah…” He tilted his head as if to think, but in reality was only recalling rehearsed words, his silver eyes taking a rather lengthy look at the sky. “Oh right! I can craft! Yes, I can craft!” His tail thumped loudly on the ground and he fed DaVinci another too happy grin. It was as if the idea had just occurred to him, but in truth, he could craft, and craft well. “Bows, arrows, jewelry, I can sew clothes… I can fix most anything.”

He had practiced since he was a child, though he knew his mother and father would not have approved. There were those in the clan who had interest in human trinkets and tools, they had not minded teaching the overly curious child and with so many canines in the clan, his parents had never noticed or got wind of his dealings. It mattered not, he was sure by now Leland and the other two dealt with human accessories as much as he. It was just the way the world was changing. “That’s a useful skill… if ya ask me.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread