so put me on a highway and show me a sign.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Sorry for the slow. I suck. D:

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Talitha liked to run; it kept her body busy and, by proxy, her mind. And quite the fast runner she was. She was built for it, long and lean like a coyote with an overly poofy tail that trailed her like someone had stapled a pillow to her ass. Mostly, when running, the girl kept to Inferni's beaches; Inferni was her safe haven in this world, the one place where she could never really be hurt, but like a lot of people out there, the allure of the unknown was too much to resist. The Sugarwoods -- the place that was full of spiders -- was close enough for her to retain that sense of security while still exercising her freedom.

Between the trees were a trail of pawprints, pounded into the snow behind her as she flew through the woods. In her head, she was being chased by a massive spider, and a hungry one at that. A monster spider with super-fast reflexes and -- laser-eyes. Yeah, laser eyes that could burn right through a tree! Not that she was running from it, of course, she was just guiding it to the right place to kill it. She was, after all, a super hero. The doglike hybrid had a wild imagination, one she fed every day with the comic books she collected. A grin spread across her face as she dove over a rock, landing solidly on the snowy ground as she suddenly swerved to the side, averted her path. Couldn't let the monster get too close.

A sudden honking noise caught the girl off-guard and she slowed to a stop, allowing her spider fantasies to fade away temporarily as she caught her breath. Oh well, she'd been getting tired anyway. Keeping up a steady lope, she spotted a break in the trees ahead and trotted to the edge, peering out at a great lake and a black-furred stranger near the shore, standing over a big dead bird. It was a wolf. Wolves, of course, were bad news, but with this one being female, Tal wasn't quite as worried as she would've been otherwise. She paused when within speaking range, blood-red eyes taking in the vivid markings on the wolf's dark fur, and the critter with the egg nearby. What the? "Why not just eat the raccoon...?" Tal asked bluntly, not in an unfriendly manner, however. Really, it just seemed like common sense to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread