so put me on a highway and show me a sign.
[html]
:o It's all good. I wasn't sure if you'd seen it since it wasn't in your post log. xD;

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Maserati's ears pricked up at the sound of a female's voice, and she quickly turned to glance in the stranger's direction. For several very long moments, Maserati was overwhelmingly confused. The scent this woman carried was of Inferni. That was all fine and well, except for the fact that she almost completely matched the description of Gabriel that Anselm had given her. For a fleeting moment she had thought it was Gabriel, but the sex obviously didn't match, nor the age, nor the eyes.
Thus, the appearance of the stranger was much more surprising to the dark coated girl than her actual words. A lot of folks peered wonderingly at the raccoon she kept as a pet; only if they bothered to ask did she bother to explain. She was patient about it, but sometimes it was fun to let them wonder. Well now, Oi don't think that would be very noice, considerin' 'e's the one who helped me catch this, she laughed in response, nudging the goose. 'n anyway, Oi don't normally eat friends. 'is name's Charger. She'd grown up with the raccoon, who was a daughter of his father's pet raccoon Murphey. She would spare Talitha her life story. She was much more interested in this girl than herself, as it were.
'n Oi'm Maserati O'Clavin, or de le Poer; take your pick. It's noice to meet yeh! If yeh promise not to eat Charger, Oi'll share half of this goose with yeh! she winked, tail swaying lightly behind her. Say, yeh wouldn't know a Gabriel, maybe? she inquired politely, head tipped to one side. She just had to know!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread