so put me on a highway and show me a sign.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Nah, I was just being lazy. XD

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Talitha, more observant than she (or others) may have given her credit for, saw the black-and-red wolf's confusion at her sudden appearance. However, she didn't register it as anything but surprise at having been interrupted. Her eyes moved back to the raccoon as the woman began to speak, and the doglike coyote's ears pricked forward, brows raised at the accent. Some foreigner who kept a raccoon as a pet. Man, you really saw all kinds around here. The girl couldn't resist a grin as she introduced the critter; Charger? Somehow, she found this extremely amusing.

The black-and-red-wolf-with-the-accent introduced herself (thankfully, as Talitha would have had trouble keeping that straight,) and her surname (the second one, that was,) caught her attention with much more efficiency than even the Charger-sidekick had yet. The grin faded slowly into an expression of suspicion and curiosity. A de le Poer? So this foreign wolf with the weird markings was related to her; either that, or this was a huge coincidence. Tal didn't like to think she was related to wolves. It was in her blood, but she preferred to pretend it wasn't. Entirely ignoring the comment about sharing the raccoon, or the goose, rather, and not eating Charger, she replied. "Yeah, Gabriel's my dad. Where'd you and your sidekick come from?"

She was suspicious, but this wasn't anything new. She'd known since birth that wolves were bad news, and that there were people out there who would gladly have her dead, her and her family. This belief had been solidified during the war. And all of a sudden, here was a wolf, claiming to have the same surname as her father, who wanted to share a kill with her. The paranoia would probably never go away entirely, but this wasn't always a bad thing; it would likely serve her well in the future.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread