so put me on a highway and show me a sign.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I'm slow, sorry! >>;

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Maserati's ignorance on the wolf-coyote conflict didn't escape Talitha. It did, however, confuse her slightly. In her mind, this was a thing that went on everywhere, something that circled the globe, and there was evidence here -- from this strange red-marked wolf -- that it might not actually be that way. Instead of thinking too hard on the issue, the girl merely shrugged her shoulders again (an odd thing to try to do, when on four legs) and let it pass. Hey, if Maz didn't know how things worked around here, then she'd figure it out quickly the hard way if she said the wrong thing to the right person. Despite it all, she seemed nice enough, for a wolf anyway, so Tal hoped nothing did go wrong.

Of course, if she brought news of Anselm (who was her father), as she said she did, then it would be less of an issue altogether. Tilting her head a little, the doggish hybrid listened with interest as Maz explained Anselm's vanishing act. At the mention of fucking, her ears flickered a little but her mind stayed on track. To her, it seemed unreal that people actually sought out sex, and because she didn't understand, she didn't think about it much. It wasn't something she consciously had interest in. Anselm, apparently, had been different.

"Ryan huh? I didn't know about that." She had never met Ryan in person, but that didn't mean she wouldn't. She'd keep these things in mind for the future. "Anyway, that's pretty interesting," and there was no sarcasm in her voice as she said this, "I always kind of wondered where he went. He did something nice for me once." It was vague, but Tal had a tendency to speak before thinking. "I hope he comes back one day. What about you, you just passing through to let Inferni know about him?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread