so put me on a highway and show me a sign.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

More observant than even she gave herself credit for, the girl noted Maserati's vague discomfort when speaking of her father, who apparently hadn't stopped and given her time to get to get to know him. Sure, it made sense, it was easy for the men: knock up some girl, then take off. Not that the women weren't at fault here, or anything. Should've known better. Unless they were forced. Anselm didn't strike her as the type; though she had never known him as well as she could have, she had always seen him as a child would see a leader, as a stoic figure representing what was right in the world. She wondered how many other kids he had out there.

She nodded as the red-striped wolf finished. "This is a pretty nice place, I guess, as far as places go. The city is always interesting to explore. You kind of make me wonder how much family I have that I don't know about." The last part the hybrid added as her mind lingered on the thought; belatedly, she wondered if she really even cared. Nah, probably not. "Also, your dinner's probably gonna rot soon if you don't eat it," the girl added with a grin, glancing down at the bird the dark wolf had ambushed with the help of her sidekick. Which, she supposed, sort of made sense: maybe keeping raccoons was no different than keeping crows.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread