you had me at hello
[html]
They don't tell you what to say
when your whole life has gone to hell.

"My name’s Valkree," she informed Haven with a smile. She didn’t worry about talking to a stranger now, as her mother had warned, since he was just another youngster like her. Surely he couldn’t do her any harm. "I don’t know no Shivon. Just me an’ mumma," she turned her nose in the direction of Ryan, "over there." She cocked her head to the side as she looked back towards Haven, studying the one white colored ear and those gorgeous green eyes. She was used to her mother’s deep red, and wondered what her own looked like. She tried looking for her reflection in the ocean once, but the waves made it nearly impossible to get a clear picture. For now, unknown to Val, her eyes were colored a baby blue that would eventually develop into something else. Haven’s were so pretty, she wished she could have had pretty jade eyes like him.

"D’you live here? D’you wanna play?" Valkyrie eagerly wanted the boy to reply with a confirmation, as she had yet to discover another playmate closer to her age. Haven, though considerably bigger, seemed like the perfect candidate to the small Inferni girl.

Ryan looked up and noticed that Valkyrie was no longer alone. It was someone whom the woman had never seen before, yet she didn’t feel alarmed. The young male seemed fairly harmless enough, and though Ryan was almost positive he wasn’t an Inferni member (he was a wolf, after all) she didn’t feel any need to throw him outside of the borders. Instead, she just watched for a few moments, curious to see her daughter interact with someone closer to her own age. At the same time, it tugged at Ryan’s heart. How happy Valkyrie would have been had Gabriella lived…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread