you had me at hello
[html]

He liked her name. It was very interesting. Almost sounded like some mythical creature or hero. "It's nice to meet you Valkyrie!" His growing-bushier tail swept at the snow covered ground beneath it. He wasn't too surprised that she didn't know Siobhan. She probably hadn't met too many people yet, being so young. As she mentioned her momma and nodded back behind her Haven raised his head to look. A female coyote sat not too far away working on some kind of project it looked like. Smile turned somewhat sheepish and his ears dipped lightly. "Hi," he called out to her. "I'm just visitin'. I'm from Crimson Dreams." The older femme didn't seem alarmed, but he didn't want her to worry.

At the smaller pup's question he gave her a toothy grin, tail wagging even harder. "No, I don't live here, but I'd love to play with you!" He was always up for some kind of game or another. "Did you have a certain game in mind? Maybe your mom could play with us too." He had always liked to play with his mothers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread