you had me at hello
[html]
For some reason I keeping imagining an alternate universe where he is lying XD

He wondered if there were many pups here in Inferni. There was Siobhan he knew, and now Valkyrie, but were there others? Maybe there weren't and that's why she hadn't gotten to play many games. Or it could just be because of her age. Apparently she didn't have any siblings. Haven tried to think of what his life would have been like without his brother and sisters. The thought was no comforting and it made him sad. It might not be so bad if you never knew what it was like to have siblings, but from his perspective it was unbearable. They didn't always get along, true, but being completely without them would have been so lonely.

"Well, I know quite a few games. There's things like hide-n-seek, or the question game, or imaginary stuff. There's wrestling too, but I think I'm a little too big for that." Better to say that he was too big rather than she was too small. He knew how to be gentle of course, but he didn't want to risk it and surely her mother didn't either. "Do any of those sound good to you? I could try and think of some others if they don't." If nothing else he was an imaginative boy. No doubt he could think of something to do that they would all enjoy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread