you had me at hello
[html]
*is procrastinating homework. it's what I do best!*

His tail beat against the ground, sending little flakes of snow into the air. The question game was one of his favorites. "The question game is where someone asks someone else a question and they have to answer it. Then the person who answered asks someone else a question and they have to answer it. It just goes on and on like that." Not only was the game fun but it could also be very informative. Haven loved playing games and loved learning things, so it was the perfect game for him. Maybe if he was lucky he could even teach Valkyrie some things!

The Crimson Dreams youngster was glad to see her mother come over to join them. The more the merrier! "I think we were about to play the question game if Valkyrie wants to. You can ask me the first question Valkyrie, if you want." He figured once they got the game going they could switch up who they wanted to ask questions. It might get boring if she always asked him, maybe she'd want to ask her mother stuff too. Either way he was sure they'd all have fun and get to know each other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread