you had me at hello
Sorry for this horrible wait! :3[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan smiled as the boy divulged his favorite color – gold. Ryan thought about it, thinking of the first thing that popped into her head. She couldn’t help but frown a bit when she realized the first thing she thought of related to DaVinci. The golden rings in his ears was the first image to materialize. She scoffed inwardly, but her thoughts were broken once Haven turned his attention on her.

"My name? Well, that’s an easy one." She offered them both a big grin as she responded, "Ryan Seton de le Poer. Seton is my mom’s last name and de le Poer is my dad’s." There, questioned answered. "Hmmm," she hummed, trying to decide who her victim would be. Logically, she would have decided to pick Val for sake of keeping the circle going, but she decided to shake things up and turn the questioning back onto the Crimson Dreams boy. "So Haven," she began with a grin, "where’s your favorite place to play?" Maybe his answer would even give Ryan some ideas where to take Valkyrie for some adventures. Meanwhile, Valkyrie made an audible squeal of excitement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread