you had me at hello
[html]

The Aatte boy smiled broadly as Ryan said that Ethereal Eclipse was a good choice of a place to play. He certainly enjoyed going there. It had been especially nice in the winter. With the dense tree cover he was able to escape the deep snow and cold rains that had plagued the lands for so long. He was so glad that spring was finally coming. He had been born at the very end of fall and so he had never experience warm and sunny weather. It would no doubt make great traveling weather. Much, much better than snow and cold.

"The beach, huh? That sounds nice! I've never really been to a beach before." When his mother and him had visited the castle to the south they had been near the ocean, but hadn't actually gone to a beach. From his memory he didn't even know if there was a beach there with how tall and rocky the ground was. The little girl had forgotten to ask a question, but that was ok! She was just learning the game after all. "Who did you want to ask a question to Valkyrie? Me or your mom?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread