you had me at hello
[html]
Oh snap! The first time Haven heard it it wasn't quite as traumatic as I thought it might be XD

The pumpkin boy couldn't help but issue a little chuckle at Valkyrie's antics. She was so cute! He wondered if that was the way he had looked when he was that size. Except, you know, he was a boy. And not the same color. Well, what he was thinking is if that was what his actions and stuff had looked like. That was a more clear statement. At the small girl's question his jade eyes also turned to Ryan. She hadn't seemed particularly sad to him, but he knew how easy it was for kids to tune into their parent's emotions.

His ears perked up as the name of his uncle was mentioned by the de le Poer lady. Wow, she was friends with DaVinci? But there was something more than that, something she wasn't letting on completely. The Aatte pup was still too young to really know exactly what that was. "DaVinci? He's my uncle!" he piped up. Maybe it didn't matter, but it was an interesting connection they had he thought.

Haven rolled his shoulders a little before answering the question posed to him. "Well, I have two moms. Naniko D'Angelo and Anu. I know I have a dad, but he's never been around. I saw him once, but he gave me a really bad feeling. Everyone says he's sick or something. His name is Conri." He didn't really like talking about the man who was his father. He had two great moms so he found the man somewhat unnecessary. Turning back to Valkyrie he smiled. "Would you like to come visit my pack sometime? Your mommy could come too!" The kid also shot Ryan a grin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread