righteous making money in the name of god
Sorry this post sucks... and I hope you don't mind me picking this place to draw it to a close. Just seemed fitting, imo. c_c;
[html]
As much as Corona would have liked things to change, it never would. She knew this without really having to think about it because it was something that ran deep in her veins. Something she had ignored for the longest time because she saw quite a skewed world. Her parents were purely mad in their own right, but she had never seen it. It didn't exist as far as she was concerned. Perspective, opinion, anything that could have changed their views gave them depth and in turn, another shade to play with. Didn't matter the colour or if it was in black and white, not everyone saw it.

“I should be getting back,” she announced, flinging the end of the cigarette into the waters behind them. “Perhaps we'll cross paths again sometime, but if we don't, then I hope things go well for you and your travels.” She didn't expect that he would stay long, because no one ever did. Some were bound to the place by some unseen chain but it seemed more and more had the ability to get out and stay out. Turning away from both the grave and the coyote, she started back to Inferni much in the leisure way she had left it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread