whatever they say your soul's unbreakable
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bycdg1.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait :x but we should definitely have another thread with these two in the future. I love the effect she has on him XD

It was a moment filled with a tension that he did not ever recall feeling before. It was different from that of battle. Part of him almost wanted to take off the wrap so she could see what lay beneath. But those that saw his eyes could never forget them. Dark, ominous pools without another hint of color. They were black holes into which all light was sucked. For some reason he found himself not wanting to risk losing this woman's respect. She understood him better than most. In a way that was a kind of gift to him. She did not mock him. Did not think he was a liar. From the start it had been an encounter of mutual respect between two warriors. It was one of the most pleasant experiences he had ever had. The closest he had come to feeling anything for anyone.

As her wrist slipped through his fingers he let his hand fall to his side as well. At her request for forgiveness he nodded. Suddenly he felt vulnerable, though not in a physical sense. She was digging up things in him that he thought had died years before. It made him uncomfortable. He didn't know how to deal with such things. Though his demeanor and body language didn't change. The marked wolf would have no real idea what was flying through the coyote's mind. Cwmfen nic Graine. A name as mysterious and unique as it's holder. "I am Onus." He gave her his title without any hesitation. While to most it would be a trifle to give someone their name, to him it was an honor to bestow it on another. "Thank you. I reside in the city. Should you have reason to find me." Onus needed no one's help, but he would not be opposed to her company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread