Misunderstandings, and little furballs?
[html]

Bwee! I found myself a table Sara made me a while ago! Big Grin Also, Dawali is incredibly adorable. c: And I totally forget our plot as well, so let's just wing it!

500+

The puppies had been rolling around in the den, kicking around the furs that lined the floor and diving into the dirt that lay beneath. For some reason, the puppies seemed to love playing in the dirt. Although they found it enjoyable, it made things difficult for Tayui considering she was the one to be cleaning up. She sighed and rolled her eyes, beyond the point of reprimanding them. She knew she could only win so many battles, and if she wasn't careful, her nagging would become useless. She would simply have to accustom herself to having to compete with four others to get things done. It was always a struggle, it seemed, to get anything done now. There was always someone who was hungry, someone who was pulling someone else's tail, and someone who was covered in who knows what. She was fairly certain Claudius had rolled around in some moss hidden under the snow. Tayui had spent half an hour picking it out, wishing it were warmer so she could just throw him in a river wash him clean.

But no matter what, it was enjoyable. She loved her children and loved that she was free from being bound to another. She wasn't sure if she would have liked to raise them with a mate, and was unsure if she should try to find one, even. They deserved to grow up with a father, but at the same time, she did not wanto find someone she (and all the puppies) could not live with. This was her life and she was content with it. It just meant she could be as greedy as she wanted, for she did not have to share the puppies with anyone else except her friends.

Tayui glanced up at the sound of a shout, cocking her head to one side to try and hear better. "Shh," she whispered to the puppies, smiling slightly as they quieted. The puppies looked at Tayui quizzically as Dawali introduced himself, and Tayui called back out, “I am! I'll be out in a moment,” she replied. The puppies stared at her, each one of them confused in varying degrees. Attila looked a little angry, Claudius looked to be shivering as if he was afraid, and Noir and Oceane seemed to think it was a little funny. “Shall we go meet Dawali?” she asked them, smiling quietly. She received shouts of agreement, and to this, nodded her head. “Alright,” she said, and then started out.

Tayui emerged from the den, closely followed by three puppies. She glanced back in to the den to see Claudius hovering by the entrance. “It’s alright, Claudius. This is Dawali Amara. He’s a good friend of mine, and a sub-leader of the tribe, Aniwaya.” Claudius inched out slowly and Tayui saw Attila begin to raise his paw, as if to do something devious. She frowned at Attila, who put his paw down and let Claudius pass so he could sit with his sisters. Tayui turned to Dawali, smiling widely. “It’s so good to see you! How are you doing?” She had not spent much time far from her den recently, and was wondering if there was anything she had missed that she should otherwise be aware of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread