Misunderstandings, and little furballs?
In Soviet Russia, puppies love you!

[html]
He did well with them. Tayui could see the kindness in his eyes, and for a moment, she wondered if he had children. Had, currently; or had, previously. Or perhaps he simply knew how to speak to them. How to smile and nod and help they understand that, no, rocks were not for eating (among other things). For some reason, some of the puppies had taken to chewing on rocks and almost ingested one. Although they had only been playing around with the rocks, trying to put them around with their paws and noses, for some reason Claudius had began to chew on the stones he'd found, which resulted in a short talk on why stones were not good to eat.

"Hi Dwaree!" shouted Noir, accompanied by Ocèane. Claudius mumbled the name quietly to himself, trying to figure out how to say it (and best his sisters), but remained silent. Attila sang Dawali's name out, overjoyed to have a new word to play with. Tayui laughed. They were all adorable.

This time, Dawali addressed Tayui specifically, and for a moment she was about to shake her head, no, but paused. She would appreciate some help, and Dawali was certainly reliable. "I have to stay with them a lot, so it's hard for me to hunt with the pack. They also need more food than our pack hunts provide -- smaller portions, but not so interspersed. I'd appreciate it if you could drop a rabbit or... some sort of small game you can catch yourself by the den every so often," she noted. "I don't want to trouble you, but at the same time, I dread leaving them unattended in the den..." she continued, then frowned. She tilted her head down to where the puppies were sitting, standing, and -- in Claudius's case -- rolling about in the snow. "You may go play in the clearing here. Don't go too far away, stay close," she said, adding the last bit. The puppies cheered and set off to explore the area around the den, with Claudius tagging behind his sister's and Attila leading the group into the woods nearby. She could hear their shouts as they explored, remaining near to the den, but far enough so they felt they had their own freedom.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread