Misunderstandings, and little furballs?
[html]

Word count: 341

The worry that had been in the white-furred chest of the male evaporated as Tayui remained calm, and not angry with him. He did not want to impose on her personal life, but it was pack business, and thus his business. Yellow eyes studied her intently as she then decided she would be a widow, clearly not wanting the children's father in their lives. When she stated he did not know of them, and that she preferred it that way, his brows were raised in temporary surprise, but after a little thinking they were lowered again. After all, she would know, right? If he was "suitable" as a father. If he wasn't, then it could be for the better to leave him out of it. Had she wished it so, Dawali would have approached this Haku Soul and told him where his duties lay, but that was Tayui's business, and not his own. And she had now stated that she did not want him to know, so it was settled. His mind was curious, however, and if nothing else he wished to know why she had decided that he would not be the father of the family. He respected her wish, however, and would not do anything with Haku Soul. The pack or him would never know, and if it ever got out it would be from his lips. I see. Dawali nodded again, that polite gesture of respect. Sometimes used as a greeting, sometimes as a gracious sign of consensus, and sometimes, like these, as a way of showing his friend that he respected her.

The pack name rang in his ears. The female, Firefly Sadira, had been from there, had she not? He thought he remembered approximately where their borders were as well, from her directions. Dahlia de Mai.. they are to the north somewhere, are they not? I think I met a woman from that pack earlier this year.. Firefly Sadira? Tayui would have more knowledge on these lands than he did, she'd lived here longer, after all.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread