coil
[html]

cakeA non-believer. Bane rarely met those who saw eye-to-eye with him, who saw the world the way he did, and he was fine with that. He was one of the few who would make it to the other side and be honoured, one of the few who had been chosen. His vision swam a little but it didn't frighten him; he was staring so intently at her it was unlikely he would have noticed anything else. He wanted to show her what he saw, he wanted to take her there with him; the forest had faded and her touch was soft, and it was somehow feminine despite the ivory lady's battle-worn exterior. This was appealing to him, and it pleased him, and he surpressed a growl he felt building in the back of his throat. He wanted to take her, he wanted to hurt her. It didn't matter what she wanted.

cakeBane moved forward, wrapping his fingers around the wrist that hovered near his face. His other hand took her waist, holding perhaps a bit more tightly than was necessary. He liked seeing the delicate skin under a woman's fur shadowed with purple bruises, he liked feeling those tremors of pain that shot through the body as he did what he would. "I have the answers," was his simple reply, vague, absent-minded. He was no longer looking at her face; his eyes were on her neck, the way it curved and became her shoulder, the fur there and how badly he would have liked to touch it. "I know the way." This part he whispered, nose buried in her fur now, pulling her closer in the process. "Let me show you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread