coil
[html]

Fade to black is fine with me. I imagine that they would be pretty rough with one another, so you can breeze over that with your next post? After that I'll archive this. Then we must have a follow-up sometime soon.

Aurèle knew that desire was the call of all living beings. She had known this when she had seen him first, and recognized they were so similar. These were things she had learned as a child. His voice still came to her at night, and she imagined his touch even now. This was why she sought the devils of vice, and turned to strangers—strangers who could take her away from everything except the then and now, if only for the time they were together. Half an hour. An hour. More. Less. It didn’t matter. She believed in blood, and in fire, and in absolution.
     His grip did not surprise her and she let out a gasp, and then swallowed the air as they reached the soft earth beneath. She twisted her body, sought his, and allowed him to pin her against the ground. For the time, at least, she would feel nothing but this moment. She smiled, even though her eyes were cold.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread