[leader] flickering lights .j.
[html]
mall-caps;">BY MISERY

All the pain she’d felt, everything she’d been through, all of it was worth it when her daughter came and buried herself in Asphyxia’s thick, graying fur. Her red eyes once again welled up with tears that were once again blinked away. Asphyxia did not like to cry, especially not around her family. When she cried, she liked to cry alone.

Mother and daughter held the loving position for many moments, meshing into one. Faolin looked good—healthy, happy. It was nice to see, to see that her mother’s bad habits had not rubbed off on the similarly featured daughter. After their embrace, Asphyxia pulled herself away to get a better look at her child, examining her face, which had matured so much since she had last seen it. "How have you been, my daughter?" She asked, truly interested to hear what events had filled Faolin’s life, events that she had missed out on.

After a moment of waiting, Asphyxia felt the need to ask the question she’d come all the way back to ‘Souls to present. Yes, Faolin was happy to have her back, but was she willing to bring her into the pack as a member, this Asphyxia was not so certain of. "Faolin, would you think that I could reside her, my family and I?" she asked sheepishly, clearly unsure of the response. "It would be nice, us together again," she commented, though it was to reassure herself far more than it was to reassure Faolin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread