A hunting we will go
[html]

OOC:

Dawali indeed noted the change in the male, at least the external one. His friend would have been surprised at all the inner changes Leland had gone through, but he did not mention them. Many of them were private, and many of them were apparently with how he acted now, how he tried and tried again the tribe’s different ways of doing things. His shifted form was just the first of many changes that had taken place. Where once he had been uncomfortable on two legs, he now felt at ease in either form. I’m still gettin’ use to everythin’, but so fer so good, yeah? He wasn’t sure if he was trying only for himself, or perhaps if he was trying for Dawali and Asha and the rest of the tribe too. Either way, he was content with the progress thus far, though he was pleased too to find other outsiders like himself had trouble adapting. He wasn’t the only one who had to acclimate, but he felt that he was doing a fine job of it so far.

Leland smiled at Dawali’s encouraging words, though he wasn’t sure if he believed in the whole business of being whole. Perhaps though, the male knew what he was talking of. After all, Pixie had known him when she had first laid eyes on the husky, as if she had been waiting for him. If she had not always been a part of him, how then would she have known? How would she be able to guide him as the spirit guides were expected to do? And yet, the tiny calico kitten seemed more a nuisance than anything else, but Leland did not mind her. She was growing on him. Aye, a kitten. If she wins me some points with the ladies, then so much the better. Leland did not mention Asha had already met the tiny creature. Saying her name meant he would have to admit what he had come her for. Suddenly it seemed much to daunting of a task. Well, ah, Dawali. How about you and me catch a spot o’ dinner, yeah? He’d have more courage after the hunt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread