A hunting we will go
[html]

Word count: 384

Dawali smiled and nodded at Leland's response - it was satisfactory in every way. He was indeed getting used to everything, and faster than Dawali had expected. Faster than most others it seemed, as well. Spring was coming, and preparations would soon enough be necessary for everyone to take part in. Those who had not yet worked on their shifted way of living would soon get a hard nut to crack, for most of the work they were facing this spring and summer required two hands, and two legs, and often also the help of a horse. They would have to rise a town council building as well, for the winter, but it wasn't necessary to start working on that until a few moons yet. All in all, though, it meant that if most had not yet experienced the good progress that Leland was an example of, there would be great challenges to overcome for this tribe, to ensure their survival next winter.

The mix took his joke easily and offered a response that again made Dawali chuckle. His mind went to Gvihita, who certainly wouldn't win him any points with the ladies. She was shy, too, and proud, and would not show herself to anyone, almost. Even Asha had not seen her, and if Mischka had it was news to him. Aiyanna and Tayui were the only ones he knew had seen her besides himself, and that said quite a bit about her. A lot of other people's spirit guides were visible all the time, for example... The line of thought was cut short as Leland suggested food, and suddenly the male did notice a certain grumbling in his stomach. Gvihita appeared to him on his shoulder, though still invisible to Leland; she enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. Dinner sounds good, Leland! I didn't notice I was hungry till now. Hang on, lemme just get my bow.. Rising from his seat the red wolf turned on the step and went inside for a few moments, before returning outside again with a bow and quiver. He did not know whether this was the hunting Leland had thought of, but the sub-leader thought he might as well encourage that to be learned as well, since the mix seemed to be going so well anyways.
Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread