A hunting we will go
[html]

This sucks >.<

Leland nodded happily as Dawali agreed he was hungry and that indeed a hunt was a good idea. Of course, as Dawali turned back into his cabin Leland was left alone and in that short time he was free to think. Should he shift back down? How did one hunt in this form? He had never hunted on two legs, fished yes... but not very successfully. The copper hued male didn’t know the proper procedure, he had never hunted with another tribe member before. Most of all he did not wish to shift now and seem foolish later when Dawali reappeared. Mismatched eyes moved to the bow in the male’s hand, and Leland knew what it was and what it was used for. Nodding as if he had expected it, he turned to lead the way.

Earlier I found some wapiti runnin’ ‘bout over that way... He gestured with his hand the way he had come from, looking to red wolf for approval. I don’t think they could ‘ave gotten too far, yeah? Leland moved in that direction when Dawali did not protest, before stopping abruptly. Best to be honest, even when it wasn’t always easy. Admitting his ignorance with a bow was easier than admitting to hurting his daughter. I don’t know how to use one of ‘em. Bows an’ arrows I mean. There. So simple.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread