A hunting we will go
[html]

OOC:

Fully shifted, Leland collapsed, his long legs sprawling out as he observed Dawali. The hunting and shifting had taken a lot out of him and he stayed silent as he regained strength and breath. The flames ate at the dry twigs Dawali fed to the fire and Leland couldn’t help but make the corny metaphor that the twigs were his courage, the fire time eating away at it. Now was the time to speak, but he found he was almost too tired to. Tired from the hunt, which was normally a good feeling, his body did not want to move. Emotionally drained from keeping something from his friend, his mind froze up.

Leland regarded the meat and moved to tear a piece away and bring it to the fire. His claws worked like crude knives and he pulled away a sizable chunk of flesh. Leland hadn’t eaten cooked food before, he remembered once upon arriving here the strange canine cooking in the library, but there was a first time for everything. Living in Aniwaya meant he would probably eat such meals many times. As he handed the meat to his friend, his mouth suddenly opened. “I didn’t mean fer it ta happen, but I was the one ta hurt Asha. Her ankle. She was runnin’ frem me, all in play ya know? And she fell.” There it was out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread