A hunting we will go
[html]

OOC: You write too much. Can close this now, yeah?

Leland’s words perked at the words of his friend, as he watched the fire slowly get roasted by the flames. Dawali had hesitated and he did not seem all too concerned, as if he mind were on other matters aside from Asha’s ankle. Leland was surprised to hear that Asha had not told her father. It took a moment for Leland to find his voice. “Not too serious, I should think.” He didn’t really know the extent of Asha’s injuries but he went off what Asha had told him. “Says she’ll be set right soon.” He cleared his throat for no particular reason and turned back to the fire. Now with the news off his chest he was suddenly very hungry. Ready to try something new.

“I jus’ wanted ya to know. What happened I mean.” And that I love your daughter. The other thought was just an added on idea. Never spoken. Dawali should know how he really felt, but Leland couldn’t find the words for it. Even when the words were clear and true in his mind, they got stuck in his throat, clung to his tongue. It wasn’t easy telling a father that his daughter was the object of one’s desire, so Leland just opted not to. “I’m sorry, I’d never want ta hurt her.” It was the closest he could come to a confession.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread