crooked spoons
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Taming of the Shrew Mati processed the title, and listened to the explanation. It was utterly confusing. Something about men seeing a show? She didn’t really know what a show was, or anything about the theater. But not understanding the concept didn’t deter her from wanting to know more, and actually read a word or two.

I would love to. Mati had always been one for learning new things and though she was bright, she wasn’t one for self teaching.

His other words began to sink in, a little slower then his exciting offer. Her mother? Naniko? She had taught Kansas to read? The questions were interesting ones, though one was much more pressing. Letting her energy recede and calm Mati wondered aloud, Have you always known my mom? Though she spoke of Anu as mom too, Mati figured he would know which one she was talking about. She didn’t want to get to far away from learning to read, but she couldn’t help indulge her curiosity.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread