I bid ye farewell
[html]

A scent came to the white pup. She was quick to identify it. Svara. There was no other. Flayra thought that she would come around, giving away her devious remarks and teases. As Svara began to speak, Flay was prepared for the pup's devious words, however Svara seemed to have a less devious or teasing voice. Other than that, she didn't seem mean now. Wow. That was a first for Flay to hear. Mabye it was because Flay was departing Dahlia and Svara knows that this isn't the time and the place. Still, it was a first.

Flayra nodded lightly as a reply for Svara's question. "Yes. I'll be going to Crimson Dreams when I'm gone." The pup didn't want to go so soon, but she wanted out now. However, she was pleased that someone came to see her off, even though it was someone she doesn't like very much. They say that it doesn't matter who comes, at least someone will be there, either friend or foe. She was also hoping that one of the leaders would come around too. They will need to know where she'll be going to.

[/html]

plz delete above post, thanks.

Messages In This Thread