I bid ye farewell
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Slay grunted in surprise as Cercelee's teeth found his white-tipped ear; he hadn't been expecting his snowy-white mate, and her ambush had been a success. Trying to flatten the fur on his ruff that had shot upright from the startling moment, he smiled lopsidedly, giving her a playful push with his muzzle. "I assumed my mate had more important things to do than to stalk me," he drawled teasingly, mock disapproval in his ice-pale gaze. But he quieted down as Cer turned to Flayra, voicing her sadness at the girl's departure. The Rosea really did care about everybody's welfare and happiness -- it was plain to see that she was unhappy, but she was still willing to let Flayra leave to be content elsewhere. Slay nudged Cer with his wet nose, taking his place at her side. She shouldn't feel bad; sometimes things just didn't work out. At least Flay was courteous enough to announce her decision and say goodbye, unlike the other packmates they'd had who had simply disappeared.

Svara slunk past them, done with the civil conversation. Slay raised an eyebrow, musing whether or not Svara actually liked Flayra after all. She hadn't been rude this time, not by her standards. The arctic wolf settled his muzzle on his mate's shoulder, offering one last farewell to Zazkex girl. "Crimson Dreams is a good place, from what I hear. You take care of yourself, Flayra. And if things go wrong there, you've always got a place to stay here."

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread