I bid ye farewell
[html]

ooc:

This post sucks. Argh, too much stuff going on for me right now. Flayra can be switched over to CD ranks whenever you’re ready then.

ic:

Smirking at her mate, the Rosea tugged at his ear playfully again, before contenting to leave him in peace. Cercelee watched the hot headed pup leave, making no comment to Svara as she exited. Cercelee wasn’t sure why the sharp tongued girl had decided to see Flayra off at all, but she wouldn’t question it. Instead she turned her attention to the alabaster child, considering the switch. Crimson Dreams was a safe place, perhaps more stable than Dahlia. Whatever her reasoning, Cercelee wouldn’t stop the girl from doing as she wished.

“I know Naniko and Savina will take good care of you.” Had the child announced she was leaving them for Inferni, Cercelee wouldn’t have consented to the switch, but she couldn’t argue on Crimson Dreams. Grinning to her mate as he offered the girl a place here, if she ever wished to return, Cercelee smiled and nodded. “Best of luck to you, Flayra.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread